Lots of left over rice yesterday, so I am making Filipino Style salami fried rice for lunch today :)
Ingredients : (Serves 3-4)
3 cups cooked rice
1 1/2 tbsp canola oil
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 onion, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup salami, diced (or chorizo)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
coriander leaves (optional)
1. Heat wok in high heat and pour oil.
2. Saute garlic for 1 minute. Add onion and cook until transparent.
3. Add in salami and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the beaten eggs and let it cook for a minute before before mixing.
5. Add sugar and salt, cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
6. On the same wok, heat the rice in 1/2 tbsp of oil.
7. Add soy sauce and continue mixing with rice.
8. Put back the salami egg mixture we cooked earlier.
9. Stir-fry until the rice becomes evenly brown.
10. Serve hot and enjoy!